Funny, the only time I notice humidity is in July or
Aug if it's extremely hot (80s and 90's).  Otherwise
too much dryness kills my sinus(s). A reasonable
amount of humidity is good.  I wouldn't want to be
around the Gulf Coast in the summer.  Been there done
that once for two weeks.  Sickening.   Jimski