I didn't look at the outside temp this morning (Pittsfield MA) but I can say my house was 55 degrees inside this morning (haven't turned on the heat yet)(thinking I may want to close some windows)  and the ride to work on the motorcycle was on the cold side (the cold was even working though the ski pants that I was wearing.  Thinking that it's time to pull out the head balaclava and the ski gloves as my hands and neck where on the cold side.)