Yesterday, I received the latest issue of "SKIING" in the mail and there is a very cool contribution on page 12E by Ben Hewitt about skiing in October.  Ben's piece has a lot of reference to last October in Vermont, and really catches some of the special vibe (at least as I've experienced it) associated with these types of days.  I'm sure many on the list will enjoy it and be able to relate.  Who knows, maybe Mother Nature will give us another opportunity for such experiences this fall.

J.Spin

Can you find the hidden words?  Take a break and play Seekadoo! Play now! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.