Well, ya, M1, that's what they say round these parts: It's not the cold, it's the dampness...

Funny thing about you and M2, both EC Utah xplants: If you were bass you'd long ago been stuffed and mounted--you guys will rise from the lurking depths and strike at any troll, no matter how oblique. But keep those Wasatch postcards coming, by all means.

Cheers,
Alex