regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             Jacqueline
             Elizabeth Bell
             <[log in to unmask]>                                           To
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             Engineers Without                                          cc
             Borders
             <[log in to unmask]                                     Subject
             >                         Press Release

             10/02/2007 08:42
             PM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Hi Dawn,

   Looks great! I made a quick change to the first sentence; other
than that its good to go.
It was a pleasure working with you.

Jacquie
[attachment "news2007EngineersWithoutBordersPotable Water[2].doc" deleted
by Sebastian Ventrone/Burlington/IBM]