I am little under the weather today, so will be not attending today's
meeting.  Hopefully, the numbers for the raffle were good.
Look forward to an update of the current tally.

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             Jacqueline
             Elizabeth Bell
             <[log in to unmask]>                                           To
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             Engineers Without                                          cc
             Borders
             <[log in to unmask]                                     Subject
             >                         Raffle

             10/08/2007 10:15
             AM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Please bring the money you have received from raffle tickets to
tonight's meeting.  Nathan will be collecting it and depositing it
into our account with Monika in CEMS.

Thanks!
Jacquie