Jacquie,

It was very nice to see you  again and chat about the exciting things
that you and EWB are doing.  I will look forward to your banquet.  In
preparation, could you please let me know

    * when EWB at UVM was started
    * who the officers are
    * how many members and
    * what big projects have been undertaken

Also the URL for the Union of Concerned Scientists is
http://www.ucsusa.org/ I would be happy to discuss this further, if
there is interest.

Best wishes,
Dean Grasso

Domenico Grasso, Ph.D., P.E., DEE
Dean & Professor of Engineering
College of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
The University of Vermont
Burlington, VT 05405-0156
802-656-3390
www.cems.uvm.edu