Hot on the heels of yesterday's Purple Finch reports, a couple Pine Siskins
were zreeping about this morning.  One in South Burlington, one over the
UVM campus.  Hmmm...if Wednesday is Purple Finch day and Thursday is Pine
Siskin day, what day is Hoary Redpoll day?

Allan

At 06:43 PM 10/10/2007 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm doing better than Carl, but not as good as Al and Barb.  I've had a
>male and female coming to the feeders off and on all summer, and one or
>two immatures since late summer.
>
>Jane
>Shoreham
>

>Al Merritt wrote:
>
>>13 Purple Finches hanging out at our feeder. 6 of them are beautiful males.
>>
>>Al & Barb Merritt
>>W. Brattleboro, VT

Allan M. Strong
University of Vermont
The Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources
347 Aiken Center
Burlington, VT 05405
802-656-2910