I didn't actually get a look at the mountains until around noontime today, but when I did, there appeared to be some white near the peaks so I took a few pictures.  I haven't heard mention of white in the mountains yet around here this fall, so this may have been the first freezing coating of the season.  As far as snowfall last night - I suspect I would have heard about it somewhere (like on SkiVT-L), so perhaps the white I saw was rime.  Last night we did dip down to 34.0 F at our place in Waterbury, which is our coldest reading of the season so far - no doubt the higher elevations and many other places were below freezing.  Pictures from today at:

http://www.jandeproductions.com/2007/13OCT07.html

J.Spin

Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks & Treats for You! Get 'em! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.