No.  It's a pic that I found on Chip's Whitegrass report page today.  I first learned about Beckey from a coffee table book called "Mountains of North America".  Later, from this List and ski friends I learned that he is the real deal and a legend.  So, in a smaller way, is Chip.

Beckey's book has great pics & Beckey's narrative of climbing each peak.  I've always been an armchair mountaineer and loved Everest books even as a kid.  As an old guy I have become a half -dessa ski mountaineer (provided the climb isn't too long or tough) but things like Beckey does will remain just dreams.