While I'm sure that no one wants to acknowledge the needless MLB-talk that
has been shamelessly interjected into this thread simply to annoy M2 and
everyone else who couldn't give a tihs (because acknowledging it is really the
kind of attention he is looking for...just like the kid who is always taunting
people in school and we are told to just ignore him), I just wanted to say that
it isn't very becoming and makes TOS really look quite childish and I am quickly
losing respect for him, even though I kinda like the guy. It is funny how people
can degenerate or devolve around here. Look what happened to Weinstein.

Let's act like adults and start talking about skiing. At least some people on
this list are getting to the matter at hand.

But Marc, I think Evan is right... you should have at least done a second run. I
feel for ya...I am not big on climbing a lot either, but in this case, if you have
all day, then just do it. I had a similar experience windsurfing this
weekend...at 4pm I could have just called it a day when I was compeletely
overpowered and spent a lot of time getting catapulted and beat up, but if I
didn't go back out with a smaller sail, I might have regretted it....but despite
being worn out after getting hammered with increasing winds, I made the
effort and got back out there for more abuse.

No guts, no glory.

If you don't go for it, you'll only regret it...especially when your friends let you
know what a whose you are.

-Sh