On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:51:09 -0400, Jumpin_Jimmy
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Sweet!
>
>I wish you would post the "Sponsor Me, Jake" movie too.

to answer this and rk's earlier query--we can post it after the contest, i
guess.  i'll have to check with my manager, bouche dachard, to see for sure.

also, there's an OGE film contest for more local flavor.  i believe that it is NOV.
1.  perhaps my manager can weigh in on that one too--he seems to have his
hand in all of those film gigs...

>Oh, one bone to pick, tho...the text needs a correction...not all
>junkboarders "flip the cut board around to get an inside edge." The true "core"
>junkboarder realizes that an edge is an admission of weakness, and hence
>simply skis it cut in half...like the fellow whose feet are seen, but not his face
>in the video link!

pfffffff.  save it for jbvt-l.  whose feet, indeed.

--justin