On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:24:07 -0700, Benjamin Kulas <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>So being very good at what you do allows you to do whatever you want,
>including jeopardizing others? (I'm just trying to probe your logic)

He does not jeopardize others. Never seen him do that. I believe he has good
sensibilities in how his actions affect others...though I do think he can be rude
to his friends when he's "tuned out" and non-social as a result. I've never
seen his lack of hearing affect his ability to ski safely and keep other safe
around him. Bubba is also more concerned about keeping himself safe, as he
learned to ski when he was 47. This is why I think he has the right to ski with
headphones...(btw, he would never use an I-Pod...he uses an I-River (geeks
will know the difference...the I-Pod is the McMusic player).

-Sh