I had built up M1 into this Enlightment figure--he skis, he spells, his politics are not those of smugness--a figment now dashed.

Marc channeled:
>Unless you consider the sound of attempting to strangle multiple cats simultaneously "music".

I was thinking that if you did not appreciate opera (I've never been to one), you could still appreciate that it is an art form that has value to others. C'mon, opera was the MTV of the 17th-19th centuries.

>...my bottom 25 movies.

OK, what else is on this list? Titles, please.

Alex