On 10/29/07, Maria Stadlmayer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Big plans to 'JFS'.  Hoping for more time in the Bolton Backcountry this year -
> determined to do the Trapp trail and Woodard Mtn

Many of us here know those areas well.  Don't forget to Invite us
along; we'll show you some of the less obvius highlights.

> around the ski patrol commitment there.

So that's the first piece of info we have about you.  How long have
you been there, and how many days/week are you patrolling?

> I'll get to other places as I can, or need to, come April.

C'mon, you can't be patrolling more than 5 days a week.  That leaves 2
more days to get around to the rest of VT!

> The big trip is a week in Italy in February with my soon to be 77 year old
> father. This will be 2 years in a row, thought it was a once in a lifetime
> opportunity last year.

Does anyone else here feel like you may have used up all your
once-in-a-lifetime opportunities?  I've had so many, but it seems like
at least a half-decade or so since my last one.