On 10/29/07, Mark P. Renson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> What are eveyone's plans for next season?

I'll make an attempt to keep an on-topic thread alive.

* Season's pass to Smuggs this year, so I guess I'll spend a lot of
time being schooled by
  Ben.
* Big vertical(for me) in the backcountry.
* A week of earned turns in ID and the Wallowas in February.
* Tentative plans for Newfoundland in April
*  Figuring out how to keep Sonya warm enough for a run or two at
Timberline, so that Amy
   and I can earn some turns together.
*  Figuring out if TOS' daughter will give up her ski days to babysit.

> Let's hear from the ladies on the
> list:  Carol Nelson, Liz G and Sharon and others, please elaborate on your

Yes.  And there was a new female lister that posted once last week.  I
hope we haven't lost you yet.