On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:18:09 -0700, Jeremy Malczyk
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Please let this correlation prove to be untrue.
>The winter of 04-05 is one I would like to forget.

don't worry--it already doesn't co-relate.  that year, i believe, we had a 3 foot
dump of wet, heavy hurricane (name?) dumpage, which was awesome, except
for the downing of thousands of still foliated limbs.

that year, i recall milking the glacier that was left behind by that storm until it
was a tiny little twenty-turn wind row on skier's left of catamount bowl; i
remember vividly seeing a garter snake out on a rock basking in the third-week-
of-november 60+ degree, sunny day.

hope that helps allay your fears.

--justin