> On 10/29/07, Mark P. Renson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> >
> > What are eveyone's plans for next season?

My base plan is the same as ever.  Ski VT when it dumps.  Practice above
doing vaguely similar activity at Wawa at other times.  Ski Rockpile
when it corns up.  Practice above doing vaguely similar activity at Wawa
until then.

New plan for this year:  get Gabriel (age 4) on downhill gear.  If we
can manage a dozen hours on skis (alpine or nordic), I'll declare
complete and total victory, but the "Mission Accomplished" banner goes
up the first time he asks to go skiing.

Everything else is gravy.  Earning more powder turns would be nice, but
I need a snowier winter, so I can do that closer to home.  Getting to
some new-to-me/long-neglected ski areas would be nice, but I won't
complain if I keep ending up at MRG, Jay, or $towe when it dumps.

- Patrick