I think there is a full moon or close to it. I totally
agree with all points.  Where ever he winds up he may
help that team make the playoffs but what about that
post season stigma.  Quite frankly I think the Red Sox
would be better off without him. I haven't seen the
hunger or drive or determination from A Rod that any
of the Sox exhibited in the playoffs.  Besides, he
will never be considered a "real" member of what ever
team he ends up with.  He may wind up just like Bonds
with all those records and personal achievements and
never get a ring.  He could be a great asset for
Colorado.  His decimal nada post season avg. would fit
right in. Right now I would trade Ortiz and Manny for
A Rod.  I don't think George or his boys would go for
the dreadlocks.  We also don't know for sure who the
next manager will be and how he would react to some of
Manny's shenanigans. Jimski