Congrats to the Sox!

This should give you a laugh TOS, the front and back of the NY Post today:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10292007/frontback.htm

It's all Yankees! Note the little flag on the back page upper right corner
about the Sox win.

As for AROD. I think he's making a big mistake. No matter what the contract
is he would make far more money if he stayed in New York with all of the
endorsements and opportunities that will arise especially as he starts to
chase down some of the major records. This is one time I hope the Yankees
don't come back but they prob will for the same reasons it makes sense for
AROD to stay. As those records are chased the YES network will increase it's
revenues. I'm sure Boras told him that the Yankees will come back of course
Boras is also the same guy who sent him to the Texas backwater.

I'd rather ahve Manny or Ortiz on my team. Those guys are scary.