Hi everyone,

   We will be holding our meeting tomorrow, monday night, at 7:00 in
Votey 205 (if that is booked, 209)  The professional chapter will be
meeting before us and possibly attending our meeting to learn more
about how they can help.
   Brett will be breifing us on the history of the oven project and we
will organize our next steps on working on the design aspect of the
ovens.  As for now we are acting as mentors to Brett on his senior
design project and this will become an EWB project when he is finished
in December.

Cheers,
Jacquie

PS if anyone knows how to or where we can reserve space and would like
to take on this responsibilty I would greatly appreciate it.