Hi everyone,

  This saturday there is the annual TASC competition where 56 high
school teams will be competing in a design.  It runs from 7:45 am to
1:00pm including set-up and clean-up.  Nathan and I are going to be
judges in the competition.  We are looking for ewb members to have a
table for part of the competition at the event.  We could have the
kayak, sell tickets, ask for donations, and create awareness about our
group.  Other UVM engineering clubs will be there as well.  Please
contact dawn densmore for more information:

  "Dawn Densmore" <[log in to unmask]>

If you can work the table or would like to be a judge please let me know asap!

thanks,
Jacquie