From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 1:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: December Fund Raiser for EWB- UVChapter

Good Morning

A note of introduction and a commitment to your chapter to provide all the tools Rotary International can provide to support your chapter for water/sanitation projects.

The latest EWB Newsletter from Tracy had a notice of your fund raiser, I know Don Wallace, and WaterPLUS /Rotary International is currently active with EWB chapters.

Let me know if there is anyway I can provide service to your chapter.

your friend in service

Ron Cowan, PDG '93-'94
Chair, WaterPLUS, Inc.
75 Apple Blossom Drive