Hi Mr. Cowan;

   To introduce ourselves, Engineers Without Borders-UVM was created
in April 2005.  We were awarded our first project in December of 2006
in San Diego, Nicaragua.  The project was proposed by Wisconsin
Medical Students that had been working with this community for two
years prior.  Two of our members visited the community in March of
last year.  This visit focused on meeting with the community and
medical students to take health surveys.  As next steps, we are
looking to make a site assessment trip to test water quality.
   More details on our project are attached to this email.  We are
holding a fundraising banquet on December 6th to help fund this
project and a new project in Honduras, currently in the approval
process.
   Any support Rotary would be able to give would be greatly appreciated.
Thank-you very much.

Kind Regards,

Jacquie Bell
President of EWB-UVM