     Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:32:17 -0500
     From: Allen Baker <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: Volunteer Opportunities at Vermont Teddy Bear
       To: [log in to unmask]

Good Morning Jessica Stanley:

Engineers without Borders-UVM expressed an interest in volunteer
opportunities at the Vermont Teddy Bear Company.  Well, good news!  We
are looking for volunteers for this Holiday season to work with us in
our fulfillment center.

We are looking for non-profit groups of 20 people to come work with us
packing Bear and Pajamagram gifts.

A few restrictions apply.

      Each group member must be 16 years of age or older.

     Your group will need a Federal Non-Profit Tax ID

     I do not have any weekend openings, mostly weekday and evenings.

If you are interested, please contact Allen (802-985-1388,
[log in to unmask]) or Bernie (802-985-1633, [log in to unmask] ).

Thanks,

Allen

Allen Baker

Training Manager