update for the banquet

Please add
Sebastian and Cassandra Ventrone
John Reilly

Perhaps two more from IBM

You should also be receiving some returns from the UVM medical school

and
Asic North may be sending some reps

When is the cutoff for the invites to respond?

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             Jacqueline
             Elizabeth Bell
             <[log in to unmask]>                                           To
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             Engineers Without                                          cc
             Borders
             <[log in to unmask]                                     Subject
             >                         Re: EWB-University of Vermont
                                       Honduras Application

             11/18/2007 08:29
             AM