update for the banquet

Please add
Sebastian and Cassandra Ventrone
John Reilly

Perhaps two more from IBM

You should also be receiving some returns from the UVM medical school

and
Asic North may be sending some reps

When is the cutoff for the invites to respond?

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
IBM Microelectronics
Phone: (802)-769-6118, Fax: (802) 769-6206 Tieline: 8-446-6118
E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="Inactive hide details for Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>">Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>

[log in to unmask]); background-repeat: no-repeat; " width="40%">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
cc
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Subject
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Re: EWB-University of Vermont Honduras Application
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">

Hi Tammy,

  Thank-you, we are all very excited!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Kind Regards,