Thanks, I'll give any further updates by this week.

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             Jacqueline
             Elizabeth Bell
             <[log in to unmask]>                                           To
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             Engineers Without                                          cc
             Borders
             <[log in to unmask]                                     Subject
             >                         Re: EWB- banquet

             11/26/2007 12:44
             PM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

We sent out inviataions with the RSVP by Nov. 22nd but they can still
come if you could give us ballpark number to reserve.  The more the
better!

Thank-you so much for all of your work, I will add these attendees to
the list.

Jacquie

Quoting Sebastian Ventrone <[log in to unmask]>:

> update for the banquet
>
> Please add
> Sebastian and Cassandra Ventrone
> John Reilly
>
> Perhaps two more from IBM
>
> You should also be receiving some returns from the UVM medical school
>
> and
> Asic North may be sending some reps
>
> When is the cutoff for the invites to respond?
>

> regards,
> Sebastian Ventrone
>
> Senior Technical Staff Member
> CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
>  IBM Microelectronics
>  Phone: (802)-769-6118,  Fax: (802) 769-6206  Tieline: 8-446-6118
>  E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com
>

>              Jacqueline
>              Elizabeth Bell
>              Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
>              Engineers Without
cc
>              Borders
Subject