From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Wilmington Finance Dept.
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 4:25 PM
Subject: Copies of tax bills

Each year we print a set of tax bills to keep in the office in case some one needs a copy.  I have several years worth of these bills and wondering about throwing them away.  Does anyone have a policy on how long they keep them? There doesn’t seem to be a requirement for keeping them on the retention time table from the State.

Christine Richter

Town of Wilmington

Finance Officer/Treasurer