----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Bjorn Behrendt" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "School Information Technology Discussion" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2007 4:32:39 PM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: Re: Request Tracker

I started off using: PMOS (free) http://www.h2desk.com/pmos/ then paid the $150 to get their supported version: H2desk http://www.heathcosoft.com/h2desk/

I cant begin to explain how much both have made my life easyer.  The nice thing about h2desk and pmos is that it doesn't require the end user to have a username set up for them.  They provide an email address and it will generate a ticket which then then can check the status.

I personally went to the paid version because of the Knowlege base.

here is h2desk from the users end: http://www.proctorelem.org/h2desk/

enjoy

Bjorn Behrendt
Proctor School District