After a sudden series of battery related complaints from our staffs' 3 year
old laptops,  I've started to read about tips for extending the life of both
the battery and its life in between charges.  Seems like there are LOTS of
little things that can be done, and I'm now starting to wonder which of
these "tips"  might be ideal to do when setting up a new mobile lab and
which ones would not work in a school setting.

Has anyone else here tweaked their notebooks before imaging them for a
mobile lab; and which tweaks did you find work best for school setting.

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

http://twitter.com/techsavvygirl