After a sudden series of battery related complaints from our staffs' 3 year old laptops,  I've started to read about tips for extending the life of both the battery and its life in between charges.  Seems like there are LOTS of little things that can be done, and I'm now starting to wonder which of these "tips"  might be ideal to do when setting up a new mobile lab and which ones would not work in a school setting.

Has anyone else here tweaked their notebooks before imaging them for a mobile lab; and which tweaks did you find work best for school setting.

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

http://twitter.com/techsavvygirl