We had a CAROLINA WREN here in Montpelier for August and September,
the first I've seen or heard in the 30 years we've lived here.
John
Montpelier

--
Thermally yours,

John
ASNT NDT Level III #48166
The Snell Group
800-636-9820 Phone
802-229-9820 Phone
802-223-0460 Fax

The Industry Leader for training,
     certification and support services for thermographers
http://www.snellinfrared.com

Thermal Solutions 2007  was a great success! If you missed it,
Proceedings are available. We are already planning for next year,
again in Sarasota, FL January 21-24, 2008.
Visit  http://www.thermalsolutions.org for details and updated information.

NOTICE
This transmittal is intended for a particular addressee(s). Any
information or opinions contained in the transmittal are intended for
the sole use and benefit of the intended recipient, and no others.
The transmittal may contain privileged and confidential information,
trade secrets, and proprietary information. If it is not clear that
you are the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmittal in error; any review, copying or
distribution or dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you suspect
that you have received this transmittal in error, please notify Snell
immediately at 802-229-9820, or by email, reply to the sender and
destroy the transmittal and any and all attachments.