Bridget,

Team Pipit is ready and roaring to go on Friday, December 14.  However,
Chris can only participate in the morning (though she can make the
potluck afterwards).  Thus if somebody wants to join us, if only for the
afternoon, that would be fine.

We can't make the prep meeting on November 27 (we'll be in Boston), but
I assume we will be doing the same area as last year.  Keep us posted on
anything else we need to know.

See you soon,

Fred