Hello All!

We hung a nijer thistle feeder on Sunday and had only 2 or 3  Redpolls
at a time, until today...

Location:     Freeman Hill Road
Observation date:     11/29/07
Notes:     What an active day in our yard! As the afternoon progressed,
the number of Redpolls increased and they came and went over and over.
Then, I spotted two male Cardinals, though one was brighter than the
other, so I wonder whether it was father and son, since Momma bird was
also in their company! One lonesome Mourning Dove was here when the
cardinals showed up. Then, after even the Chickadees called it a day, a
male Cardinal came for leftovers beneath the thistle and one of the sun
seed tubes!
Number of species:     10

Mourning Dove     1
Downy Woodpecker     2