Thank you Susan, I did some research and found the same info.  I never even thought how bird seed would be effected by ethanol.  Hopefully some enterprising farmers will step up and start growing more seed. I went to TSC (Tractor Supply) in Rutland and found 50 lbs for $19.00, and they had a GREAT sale on suet @ .50 a cake!  I'm not sure how long these prices are in effect, but I sure stocked up!   I'm still waiting for the Pine Grosbecks to show up @ my crabapple in Mount Tabor, but no luck yet.  I'm so jealous of all of you who've seen them, what a treat!      Pam