Greetings All!

I'm hoping CBC compilers in Vermont will send me their dates and contact information for their CBC. I am also very interested in those circles looking for more participants and those that are not accepting more participants. We often get calls at the office inquiring about joining a count circle & I'd like to direct them appropriately.

Please respond to me directly, I'll be passing info onto Kent at VCE so that this information may be posted on eBird as well.

Bridget

Bridget Butler
Audubon Vermont
Conservation Education Coordinator
255 Sherman Hollow Road
Huntington, VT 05462
802-434-3068
www.vt.audubon.org

Listen to BEEKS-A Birding Geek's Radio Delight online at www.vt.audubon.org!
Look for the animated two-headed bird on our homepage.