	Most likely your resident pair, at least resident in the area.  You
should be able to enjoy sightings like this off and on all winter!

	Cheers, Eve
 Eve Ticknor
 Coordinator OFNC Falcon Watch
 38-9 Gillespie Cres
 Ottawa, On K1V 9t5
 613-859-9545
 613-737-7551
 On Fri 23/11/07 6:05 PM , elliot potter sent:
  i saw it to. it took a pigeon right out of the air in front of us.
we then watched it feed for a few minutes.
 Elliot Potter
 Roy Pilcher  wrote: Location: Rutland
 Observation date: 11/23/07
 Notes: An observer phoned me following his observation. Seen today
on
 the steeple of Grace Congregational Church.
 Number of species: 1
 Peregrine Falcon 2
 This report was generated automatically by eBird
v2(http://ebird.org/vt [2])
 Cheers,
 Roy Pilcher
 Proctor, Vermont
 Speaking the same language.
 **************************************Check out AOL's list of 2007's
hottest
 products.

(http://money.aol.com/special/hot-products-2007?NCID=aoltop00030000000001
[3])
 Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail.
See how.

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[log in to unmask]