On the heals of the Redpolls two days earlier came one lonely Evening G. and a single Tree Sparrow.  Also a first for my yd observations were 3 male and 3 female cardinals.  I have never seen more than 3 at a time here.  Must be our neighbor is not feeding the birds yet!

Ruth
> Date: Wed. 28 Nov 2007 16:30:47 -0500> > Location: My yard birds> Observation date: 11/28/07> Number of species: 13> > Canada Goose 10> Great Blue Heron 1   - a low flyover.   > Mourning Dove 12> Blue Jay 5> Black-capped Chickadee 6> Tufted Titmouse 2> White-breasted Nuthatch 1> American Tree Sparrow 1> Dark-eyed Junco 15> Northern Cardinal 6> House Finch 4> American Goldfinch 7> Evening Grosbeak 1> > This report was generated automatically by eBird v2(http://ebird.org/vt)
Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live.Download today it's FREE!
http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_sharelife_112007