Greetings All!

SAVE THESE DATES:

7 pm Tuesday, November 27th  Prep Meeting for CBC
Dawna & James Foreman's House, Moretown

Friday, December 14th CBC
Potluck @ Dawna & James Foreman's house in Moretown

NEEDS:
1.      Please get in touch with your team leader from last year to let them know if you are able to participate.
2.      We need someone to coordinate Feeder Watchers this year. Please contact me for more information!
3.      More people for teams on the Northfield side of the circle. We really need to add some more folks, please think about how to recruit more birders.

Please contact me directly if you have any questions & to get directions to the prep meeting!

Thank you all...I can't wait!
Bridget

Bridget Butler
Audubon Vermont
Conservation Education Coordinator
255 Sherman Hollow Road
Huntington, VT 05462
802-434-3068
www.vt.audubon.org

Listen to BEEKS-A Birding Geek's Radio Delight online at www.vt.audubon.org!
Look for the animated two-headed bird on our homepage.