We are looking to join with various community partners
to address the growing problem of obesity and children
We are looking at what can we do as healthcare providers to find solutions
for this growing at risk population. Also we are looking to address issues
of poor nutrition, no exercise with economically disadvantaged
students.Instead of reinventing the wheel can anyone tell me anything you
are doing to address this problem.Do you have any special programs that
target this group?
Any solid research or ideas you may have would be greatly appreciated. If
there is an interest in this topic I will summarize for the list

Elaine  M. Curry
Supervisor,Library services
Greater Hazleton Health Alliance
Hazleton General Hospital