Hello,

Does anyone know of a software package that can detect plagiarism? I'm aware of
something through Stanford, but is there anything else? I would appreciate any
help on this. Thanks in advance.

Chris

Christine W. Fleuriel
Benacerraf Library
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
44 Binney Street
Boston MA  02115
617.632.2489
617.632.2488 (fax)

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.