From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Robb Mackes
Sent: Wednesday, 07 November, 2007 12:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Searching for ACR Standards

Hello ~

Posting for a colleague.  Please respond to her directly.

I am looking for two ACR Standards, as follows:

American College of Radiology.  ACR Standard for communication:
diagnostic radiology.  In: Standards 2000-2001.  Reston, VA: American
College of Radiology, 2000: 1-3.

American College of Radiology.  ACR Standard for communication:
diagnostic radiology.  In: Practice guidelines & technical standards
2004.  Reston, VA: American College of Radiology, 2004: 5-7.

I only need the two documents...not the entire books.  I am willing to
pay up to $20 each.  Patron needs these by 4:00 today.

Please respond to:

Liz Lenz
DE Academy of Medicine (DEUDAM)
V: 302.733.3952