Hello all,

I am doing research with an eye towards creating a taxonomy to organize
our healthcare system's information in Oracle's Stellant product. I'm
almost positive that other healthcare systems use this or similar
products. Have any of you been involved in the creation of these
taxonomies, or a taxonomy for your organization? Are there examples of
existing taxonomies that you could share?

I would appreciate any advice or guidance you could provide.

Best regards,

Amanda

Amanda Z. Okandan, MLS

Medical Librarian

Robert Shafer Memorial Library

Presbyterian Hospital

(505)841-1516 (phone)

(505)841-1067 (fax)

--- PRESBYTERIAN HEALTHCARE SERVICES DISCLAIMER ---

This message originates from Presbyterian Healthcare Services or one of its affiliated organizations. It contains information, which may be confidential or privileged, and is intended only for the individual or entity named above. It is prohibited for anyone else to disclose, copy, distribute or use the contents of this message. All personal messages express views solely of the sender, which are not to be attributed to Presbyterian Healthcare Services or any of its affiliated organizations, and may not be distributed without this disclaimer. If you received this message in error, please notify us immediately at [log in to unmask]

If you would like more information about Presbyterian Healthcare Services please visit our web site http://www.phs.org