I wondered if that was it.  It could have been Dendroica caerulescens,
but C. caerulescens seemed a bit more likely.  Just.In, do you see
latter around here much?  (For that matter have you seen the former?
The differences between these two species points--let alone between
either and any of the various P. caerulescens--highlights the
necessity of including the genus when using scientific names, except
perhaps when used with poetic license.)  When we were driving back
from the Gaspe along the St. Lawrence a couple of Aprils ago, we saw
several humongous flocks of snow geese coming from different
directions all merge as if several freeways on Snowgeese Interstate
Highway were merging.  It was pretty wild.

--Matt K.