On 10 Nov 2007, at 12:29 PM, T O S wrote:

> Those classes do help.  PJ worked for Lange for many years on the
> world cup.  Tommy Moe and Picabo were some of his racers.
> He doesn't advertise, he doesn't have a sign out.
>
> He prices are extremely reasonable.

I'll second the recommendation for PJ.  I went in once with my
Adrenalins last year, and I came out with new footbeds, a significant
amount of boot enlargement on the forefoot, and the best-fitting and
best-performing pari of boots I've ever owned.  The price was quite
reasonable, too, for the level of service (including an encouragement
to come back if I needed any further adjustments, which I didn't).
And after 140ish days on the boots last year, they still fit
incredibly well.

Kevin T. Broderick