i'm estimating that i consumed over 12k calories yesterday if you
include dinner in burlington and several beers. That was the 1st time
i've ever arrived back at pinkham and not been starving.

off the top of my head i believe that i personally consumed:
4 snickers bars
1 packet of pre-cooked bacon (20 slices)
2 bagles - with peanut butter and bacon
half a bag of peanut butter chips (like chocolate chips)
2 packets of cream of wheat
half a stick of butter
a pound of cheese
part of a chocolate bar
pasta water
a bag of homemade potato chips
half a (big) bag of lays
a tuna steak
pasta with dinner
more cheese
6 beers
ramen noodles

i'm forgetting some stuff, wanna add anything allen? thanks for
writing that up btw

i also want to add that this was the first winter camping trip i've
been truly comfortable on, all my clothing/sleeping systems worked
out well and my feet stayed comfortable. we ate enough, planned our
timing well, and came with the right gear to be safe. Going into this
we had no idea what we'd find so we had really low expectations, yet
i ended up having one of my best days ever in the mountains. It was
an amazing trip.

sam

ben claimed to have had a "good time" but i'm not sure i believe him