In an attempt to redeem myself today, I went out and skied the top of
airplane gully and another gully in the great gulf that I'm not sure
of the name. Also, a washington summit was had, and some turns in
about 10" of really, really light (for this time of year) powder on
the side of the cog railway. Full report & pics will be coming, but
considering I went rock climbing saturday and skiing sunday I do have
to do some work now... ;)

(also, i skied on belay today in one of the gullies. it was one of
the sweetest mountaineering things I've ever done)

-ben