On Nov 13, 2007 5:21 AM, Mark P. Renson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Best part of snowmaking for me:  the whales.  I like skiing the snowmaking
> whales; I think they're fun!

I'm in agreement with you there, Mark. I think one of my favorite runs
on Mount Sneaux's Ripcord, from my days as a Southerner, was when TEO
and I had first tracks of the season down  a bewhaled Ripcord. Skiing
it with 205cm Rossignol Mach 2s (anyone remember those?) was also
pretty fun.

caveat lector