On Nov 8, 2007, at 3:48 PM, Benjamin Kulas wrote:

> On Nov 8, 2007 1:41 PM, T O S <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Looking at the pictures of ski bars in the this year's first
>> Skiing Mag,
>> the Gerneral Stark patrons look like they have been through harder
>> everything.
>> All the bar pics have pretty young girls, except for the one of
>> the General
>> Stark
>> crowd.  In that one they all look like miners and long shore men.

Apparently that photo was not taken by Brian Mohr; otherwise, all who
you would see at the bar would be Emily.

If I recall correctly, those longshoremen are Steve of Mt Ops, a pro
patroller, and the President/General Manager.

| Academic Computing Services       __0__                             |
| Room 407 Lafayette Building      / \ | \                            |
| University of Vermont              \77                              |
| Voice:802-656-1254 FAX:802-???-????  vv                             |
| aim:goim?screenname=maddogskideath      http://www.uvm.edu/~waw/    |